Smart factory live experience
The digital factory in Schwäbisch Gmünd
Everyone is talking about digitization. In a real production environment, we will show you the great possibilities and opportunities that the EVO world opens up.
In the smart factory , all commercial processes (starting with the customer request) and concrete production processes are shown in live operation. The live demonstrations with systems and products for Industry 4.0 show how digitization can be integrated into operational practice.
In the digital factory, shop floor monitoring is set up for production controlling, which monitors machine tools at four locations in real time. (DMU 50 in Schwäbisch Gmünd – Hermle C22 in Hanover – Index C200 in Esslingen – Fanuc Robodrill in Osaka/Japan)
SmartFactory – experience digital transformation “live”.
Themed workshops on digitization
In the digitization center “digiZ” you have the opportunity to take part in various themed workshops on the digital transformation of SMEs. We are currently offering six different workshops together with our cooperation and competence partners. The compact three-hour workshops teach you the theoretical basics and enable you to experience and try things out “live” in operational practice.
– Consistently digital – from the CAD data model to the finished component faster
– digital tool organization – how does it work?
– Automate machine tools and start in 60 seconds
– CNC machine simulation with the digital twin
– Retrofit machining 4.0 in operation (Industry 4.0 around machine tools)
– Opportunities to digitize industrial companies step by step